Sexy Drivers!!

Baby G

Just been on www.datemyplate.com has anyone heard of it, lets you send messages to drivers Reg Plates?!?! Saw someone with a car sticker in their back window.

At first I thought it was very cheesy but what a interesting idea, I have been memorising reg plate numberson the way to work today hehehe

hehehe bit of a shot in the dark but saw a gowwwwgeous guy in a black bmw so kinda hoped he was on there so if your mates have one tell them they may have a message waiting lol!!

what do you think? I think coolio and I'll put my profile up later when I can be bothered finishing it

G x

Hi BabyG
I think most of our club members would be more interested in this web site if you could make contact and ask 'where did you buy those gorgeous alloys from' or 'if you ever think of selling your A2, please let me know'

The 'Relaxation Room' section of the Forum is more appropiate for Posts not related to A2's so please use this in future, instead of the General discussions section (Would have probably let this go if the guy had been driving an A2 - but a BMW...... don't waste your time, he's got no taste!!!!!

Cheers Spike

spike said:
Hi BabyG
I think most of our club members would be more interested in this web site if you could make contact and ask 'where did you buy those gorgeous alloys from' or 'if you ever think of selling your A2, please let me know'

The 'Relaxation Room' section of the Forum is more appropiate for Posts not related to A2's so please use this in future, instead of the General discussions section (Would have probably let this go if the guy had been driving an A2 - but a BMW...... don't waste your time, he's got no taste!!!!!

Cheers Spike

HI spike, well yes you could use it that way as well, I'm sorry for posting in the wrong room x:eek:

Back