Shoes for rear drums

Ditto what Spike says. Pagid are a decent brand and very popular amongst Lotus Elise owners, though not drums but pads/discs.

Another point I also recently learnt, is that all pads/discs sold need to perform within a given % of the OEM brand, as a minimum.
Don't know how true this is, but if so it should give confidence when buying non-OEM brands.

Mike.M: don't forget to use one of the many 25% discount codes available for ECP.

Thanks you all.

Will, are the discount codes available when you bay at their store or just when you order on line?
Their warehouse is only minutes away from me ...

Cheers
Mike

I went to ECP at Wembley, no discount at the store pickup so use the discount online. Also check if the drums have a lip which you may want to replace. I've yet to get to my own drums but when I do, I'll go with the Pagids on ECP. Opieoil also stock some discount brake products which you may want to check out. ECP has a sister site called carparts4less so you may want to check them out too, I found some products cheaper there than ECP.

I went to ECP at Wembley, no discount at the store pickup so use the discount online. Also check if the drums have a lip which you may want to replace. I've yet to get to my own drums but when I do, I'll go with the Pagids on ECP. Opieoil also stock some discount brake products which you may want to check out. ECP has a sister site called carparts4less so you may want to check them out too, I found some products cheaper there than ECP.

Many thanks, humps!
:D

Thanks you all.

Will, are the discount codes available when you bay at their store or just when you order on line?
Their warehouse is only minutes away from me ...

Cheers
Mike

You need to reserve online for the discount code. But you then select the self-collection.
So you then go to your local store for payment (discounted) and collection.

You need to reserve online for the discount code. But you then select the self-collection.
So you then go to your local store for payment (discounted) and collection.

Thanks again Will, going to collect shortly.

Regards
Mike
;) :D

Back