Single slot unit with Sat Nav, Bluetooth, iPod integration + CDP

valveman

Those looking for a compact single slot media solution for the A2 look no further. I can recommend the Becker Cascade 7944. Single slot unit with GPS Sat Nav (all EU covered), Bluetooth phone integration, iPod integration + CD player. Had one fitted in my A2 yesterday by The Sound Gallery in High Wycombe and it works very well and looks stealth too. Sound via the iPod and iPhone is very good.

I've been looking for one for a while.

The range is Grand prix basic radio, and cd

Indianapolis same but with blue tooth & satnav

Cascade same but better display and with voice control

range goes from £250 - £650 ish, make sure you check the codes, as most are available with yellow, green, blue or red. light up buttons, each has a diff code.

However, Becker have just recently pulled out of the UK market, and most dealers don't stock them as they are expensive.

The becker grand prix has bluetooth for phone connection. Works well. I have one with the ipod adapter and it works great. It also looks pretty much like a factory installed unit (not too blingy)

However, Becker have just recently pulled out of the UK market, and most dealers don't stock them as they are expensive.

That probably means they will have an EU presents and dealers will be able to buy from the EU distributor. A lot of companies are doing the same as the UK market shrinks. My dealer (The Sound Gallery in High Wycombe) got one delivered the next day (last Wednesday) and that included the iPod interface.

The 7944 Cascade has a choice of colour displays that you can toggle through. I have one matched closely to the red A2 interior controls.

Back