Skid pan expeariance

riverlad

A2OC Donor
Hi everyone.

I am looking at organising a skid pan expeariance for a social day out. I wanted to gauge numbers to see if this is worth doing.

The place is near Chelmsford Essex. I went to a stag do there a couple of years back and had a great time.

It would be a 3hour session run by ex police drivers who know there stuff and you end up learning a bit as well as having a great time.

You would be looking at £48 each depending on the numbers we get. It's not a problem to bring kids to watch ect so a good day out followed by a pub meal out.

Cheers

David

I was thinking of a Saturday then people don't have to get up early the next day for work.

Cheers

David

Hi tony just to be clear--- you use their cars. safer for our cars and wouldnt fancy cleaning the oil from the tyres and arches.
cheers mike

As Mike said you use there cars. The track is covered in oil and water, so you can imagine what the state of the outside of their cars are like:) they have also disengadged the abs:)

The most fun bit is at the end of the session when you have a comp to see who can do the longest power slide around the course. You end up doing big circles sideways around the course:)

We should maybe give a cup to the best driver.

Cheers

David

The most fun bit is at the end of the session when you have a comp to see who can do the longest power slide around the course. You end up doing big circles sideways around the course:)...

cool! I take it that will be done using a rear wheel drive car?

Back