So this happened this morning

Great to see these cars lasting well into the hundreds of thousand miles. I have 142k on the fsi the yellow storm tdi is 105k and vonns White tdi is 160 odd k. Not many years ago people would have seen a car with those miles on as scrap yard bound.
One point about your picture -the ocd in me wants to change the preset to 1 for radio 1
Cheers Mike

I think mileage is irrelavant when it comes to these A2's especially the TDi's. Without meaning to sound Tony Blair esque SERVICING SERVICING SERVICING is the key. One of the nicest driving A2's i've had also had the highest mileage at 175k.

We've just turned 99k. Must try and capture the big event. Probably happen on my way home from a visit to Robin and Maddys later this month. Very fitting it's going to be on an A2OC journey. I recall Jeff turned 100k at ADI one year.

I remember back in the day when a Skoda dealer would deliberately clock a Skoda FORWARDS !!!

Just to prove that they could do that kind of mileage !!!!

Sorry Murdo!

Steve B

And 64.5mpg on the DIS....very good. :D

But Radio 1? You've already demonstrated discerning taste by driving an A2 and then you just had to let yourself down......:rolleyes::cool:

Great to see these cars lasting well into the hundreds of thousand miles. I have 142k on the fsi the yellow storm tdi is 105k and vonns White tdi is 160 odd k. Not many years ago people would have seen a car with those miles on as scrap yard bound.
One point about your picture -the ocd in me wants to change the preset to 1 for radio 1
Cheers Mike

See my OCD means I have the frequency going up in ascending order on the presets, I did 10 years in in car entertainment and would set the same 6 stations on every customers new radio :D

And 64.5mpg on the DIS....very good. :D

But Radio 1? You've already demonstrated discerning taste by driving an A2 and then you just had to let yourself down......:rolleyes::cool:

It was the only station that gets good signal round here

The MPG was over my 15 mile journey to work not bad for an FSI, it's gone right down with the traffic on the way home

See my OCD means I have the frequency going up in ascending order on the presets, I did 10 years in in car entertainment and would set the same 6 stations on every customers new radio :D

I see your logic....very old school. How do you cope with DAB where frequency isn't displayed (as far as I'm aware)?

Back