Spare key fob found for Reg KT51BSY. Is this your car?

MOI

A2OC Donor
Stumbled across a spare key fob earlier today. It’s got a tag with the number plate KT51BSY.

Odd thing is I have no recollection of owning this car. I mean it’s possible as I’ve had 4 previous A2s spanning the last 20 years but cant be sure.

Had a quick look at Motorscan and it appears the car is still on the road and nearing 200k mark which was nice to read.

I’m sure the owner would like to have it back so what to do? Any straight fwd way of finding out who the owner is?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2155.jpeg
    IMG_2155.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
Data Protection act & GDPR stops any agency or website from being to tell you who owns it. About all you can do is ask on forums like this and see if you get a response. Perhaps ask for a picture of the logbook showing name and address by PM to confirm.

Good Afternoon,

I suggest you add the reg to the thread title, hopefully anybody casually browsing their reg will then jump out at them.

Andy

Reactions: MOI
Random point but if someone said "Hey I have the key to your car, let me know your address" id be like, "errr thanks but no"
Send it to a friends house then, not rocket science lol! I would be over the moon myself!

Back