Storm is ready for its new owner!

Jeffers66

A2OC Donor
Spent the morning giving the Colourstorm a bit of TLC ready for its new owner this weekend, will be a bittersweet handover for sure, but a new owner that I’m sure will look after it as I have!
I’ll still be lurking on the forum and won’t be a stranger, coming to our favourite meets throughout the year, so it’s not goodbye but see you all soon, cheers Jeff

Imola friends for a few more days

Attachments

• 31F00439-8BCC-492C-9167-A9590E2E3031.jpeg
    31F00439-8BCC-492C-9167-A9590E2E3031.jpeg
    930.5 KB · Views: 166
Spent the morning giving the Colourstorm a bit of TLC ready for its new owner this weekend, will be a bittersweet handover for sure, but a new owner that I’m sure will look after it as I have!
I’ll still be lurking on the forum and won’t be a stranger, coming to our favourite meets throughout the year, so it’s not goodbye but see you all soon, cheers Jeff

Don't want to make you nervous Jeff but I'm going to have to learn how to detail properly :D

Thank you for keeping it so well and making it even more spick and span ready for Sunday. I just hope the rain holds off - and for the next week or two where I plan to drive it daily, before it gets too autumnal and it gets tucked up in my garage for the winter.

I'm sure there'll be scope for a reunion photo - roll on AITP?

Zero net exodus from the club happily, they've both been bought by other members :) But given how rare they are, astonishing that two extremely good ones have changed hands within a few months.

Last edited:
Sadly the new owner is not in a fit state to drive today :(

Seem to have succumbed to some lurgy overnight that left me with dodgy insides, but worse, great dizziness this morning. Absolutely gutted not to be able to go collect the Storm as planned today. Just too lightheaded even now to risk getting behind the wheel.

With apologies (as already sent) to Jeff and hopefully it'll only be another week.

Sadly the new owner is not in a fit state to drive today :(

Seem to have succumbed to some lurgy overnight that left me with dodgy insides, but worse, great dizziness this morning. Absolutely gutted not to be able to go collect the Storm as planned today. Just too lightheaded even now to risk getting behind the wheel.

With apologies (as already sent) to Jeff and hopefully it'll only be another week.
Get well soon Ian...Hopefully a 24 hour bug ?

Thanks Dave. Had a lot of sleep today and doing a bit better now, must have needed it.

We're no longer 30 somethings anymore able to burn the candle at both ends and get away with it. Don't forget vegetables, lots of them including Carrots, Broccoli and Spinach at every meal. Works wonders. ?

We're no longer 30 somethings anymore able to burn the candle at both ends and get away with it. Don't forget vegetables, lots of them including Carrots, Broccoli and Spinach at every meal. Works wonders. ?
Would that I had been out living it large! Last night we were only on the sofa in front of Strictly and a film recorded on the Virgin box :D

Back