Symphony radio code

MatiasMandango

A2OC Donor
Hi there,

My battery has been disconnected and I dont have the radio code, does anyone know if there is a standard code for the symphony radio or are they all different?

Thanks

unfortunately it doesn't, I have the audi book which should have a little card in with the code (perforated card which has been removed by the previous owner!), upon restart the radio just shows 'SAFE' and I can't do anything with it.....perhaps will try going back to the body shop.....it went in to have the boot leak fixed, the book states that Audi will enter the code FOC but apparently not anymore £20!

Well you can 'try' to blag a code out of the stealership, worth a try, tell them the situation.

If not, an independant will also be able to do it, this involves removal of an IC and read it to decode the pin number.

As the cost will be about the same, it makes sense to part company with £20 and pay the stealer as they should be able to simply hand you the code from the serial number, as opposed to getting the unit stripped down to extract/decode the code.

I will be offering the decoding of most stereo's soon ;)

Cheers

SARGE

Back