Taken delivery of new A2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveS

Well we now have our new A2 1.6 FSI and very nice it is too. Many thanks to Charlie M at Martins for the professional handover and the extra bits and pieces we weren't expecting.

The Beige leather is so much nicer than the cloth, even the doors seem to clunk in a nicer way.

Had a good play with the SatNav and the TV and I can see many happy hours revising with handbook is needed. However it works and my wife even used it to for the drive home from the dealer.

The FSI vibration through the clutch is there but only if you look for it at idle - doesn't bother me. Not sure if we ought to have gone for BOSE - sounds OK but perhaps I was expecting more - I'll let it bed in before we go down the retro fit option !

Its weird seeing two (near) identical A2s on the drive though...

Dave

1.6SE + 1.4SE(for sale)

well it's finally arrived - with all the toys......
you may remember that you put me in touch with your audi dealer.
i'm afraid to admit that i've not been very decisive recently and am still in the position of owning just one car - but need two....
test driven A-class, A2 FSI. bad experience with local audi dealership put me off car salesman for a while.

would you believe, i've been hiring a car every week (Mon-Wed) fro easy.car.com for the total sum of approx £5.76 for the three days.

i noticed that easycar had opened a new site in london (barbican) and was offering car hre for £1/day - so i've booked each week until end of feb.

delays making a decision i guess..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back