Tan Leather

VonB

Spain
When I was searching out the right A2 for me over a year ago I came across a TDI in the light greeny colour with really beautiful brown/tan leather seats. They almost swung me to buying the car but it was slightly over my budget and I didn't think I could live with the minty fresh green.

As anyone else got or even seen the tan leather in an A2? I’ve never seen or heard them even mentioned on here.

VonB.

When I was searching out the right A2 for me over a year ago I came across a TDI in the light greeny colour with really beautiful brown/tan leather seats. They almost swung me to buying the car but it was slightly over my budget and I didn't think I could live with the minty fresh green.

As anyone else got or even seen the tan leather in an A2? I’ve never seen or heard them even mentioned on here.

VonB.

Before I bought the 'BumbleBee' I was looking at a 1.4 Black with Tan/cream leather...looked nice....but expensive

I looked at an x reg black 1.4 petrol se with opensky, Bose, heated beige leather sport seats...but it had been damaged, various bits didn't work, no history, it was basically crap with a gorgeous interior and yet sold for over £3000:eek:

I love that colour interior (my last two Passats have had them:D) and it's perfect with Pine Green or Jaipur Red (ah! there was one on Autotrader/ebay for aaaaaaages with beige leather se seats).

I've got some pics somewhere, I'll find & post them.

!!sjpBW!BG0~$(KGrHqF,!i8Ew5judG52BMTru83spg~~_12.JPG

!!sjpB,!BW0~$(KGrHqF,!ikEw5b4kd5PBMTru+sGCw~~_12.JPG

!!sjpBsQEG0~$(KGrHqR,!i4Ew5QsJdN!BMTrvHkKN!~~_12.JPG

When i was looking for mine 3 +years ago i saw a Black 1.4TDI opensky lots of extra's and that had tan leather but it was sold when i rang about it

Phil

I swear the ones I saw were less 'biscuity' then those in the above pictures (unless they just look lighter in photo's like the red ones do), seem to remember they had little 'Airbag' labels on the side piping as well.

Black paint with tan leather would be the ultimate for me... :rolleyes:

bah, if I ever get around to it, I'll be with baby blue leather, grey alcantara and leather and wood. Like this:
5670304_03b6eba8effa3500676cb4d3726caf11_large1k.jpg

Lack of time and lack of garage is frustrating...

Bret

I swear the ones I saw were less 'biscuity' then those in the above pictures (unless they just look lighter in photo's like the red ones do), seem to remember they had little 'Airbag' labels on the side piping as well.

Black paint with tan leather would be the ultimate for me... :rolleyes:

It was deffinitly TAN and not the colours above.

Steady on there Chris its a family forum;):D

Phil

In one of the 'A2 Details' brochures it lists Pearl Nappa leather in Yellow as an option. Its more like a dark mustard colour than a true tan though

Cheers Spike

I did, at first wish that our A2 came with the Yellow Leather, but looking at those pics they are way too Mustard for me, would not look right in a yellow storm :)

In my opinion anyway

Looks cloth, but the colour does look like the A2 i saw but leather, its one of those we call it one colour and in Germany they call it another but the same yes!!!!

Phil

The seats are cloth but the steering wheel and gearknob leather. I like it, especially against the dark exterior:cool:

I love that colour but only in leather if i had a retrim it would be in that colour!! shame it is so rare

Chris

Very nice colour, and thumbs up for the owner who managed to keep this cloth interior so clean !

Back