Tax Disc Holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal2002

Finally got round to putting my new tax disc holder in my car, its one of those aluminium ones, really suits the aluminium elsewhere in the inside.

I'll take a pic soon

2002, 1.4, azure blue, 2 tone leather, concert II single cd. Member of A2OC site.

Those tax disc holders are v. nice. Last week I saw my local dealer was selling them. Unfortunately I can't ever get one as my tax disc holder doubles as my phone kit antennae!

2001 TDi SE | Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD
www.Audi-A2.co.uk | www.A2Forum.net

Thanks for this, just might invest. Did you see how many clocks there were on the site? Are there really cars out there that don't come with a clock?!?

Fi

2002 TDi Sport Cobalt Blue

These are the cheapest around because their not real aluminium but imitation, but much easier to but the disk in compared to the Halfords version which has an allen key system. Maybe the clocks are for people who travel across time zones who need loads of clocks for international time zones!

A2 1.6fsi sport climate cd amulet red

I have just put the Halfords aluminium one in my car,and customised it with a round black leather centre on the back,it looks a lot better than the all alu back,and blends in with my seats.

2003 se tdi ebony black, black leather,sky,dis,lumber,climate , w-pack, 5 spoke alloys

I sport the exact same Richbrook aluminium one in my car as in the tips (http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/tips.htm) Bought it from halfords for £15... went back to buy more as Xmas gifts but they stopped stocking Richbrook and now stock something similar BUT with BLACK screws!!!! urgh!!! totally, totally disgusting IMHO...

Order from www.richbrook.co.uk if you want the aluminium one with SILVER screws!

2001 A2 TDI SE Crystal Blue with Open Sky, 6CD Symphony, DIS and HALF a winterpack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back