TDI With Votex kit?

Nat_s2

A2OC Donor
Are there many of these about?

Tempted to sell my white petrol with votex if I can find a diesel one for me they just don't have the same feel and the 1.4 ain't as fun to drive

Does anyone one have a TDI with the body kit on here?

I've only ever seen this one on gumtree before Christmas ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457029717.393119.jpg

Your white car with Votex is probably as rare as an A2 gets, without being custom color. Not many white were made, and even less with the Votex.

Your white car with Votex is probably as rare as an A2 gets, without being custom color. Not many white were made, and even less with the Votex.

Yeh just don't like the way the patrols drive hence why I would like to maybe get rid and get a TDI if one come up

Are there many of these about?

Tempted to sell my white petrol with votex if I can find a diesel one for me they just don't have the same feel and the 1.4 ain't as fun to drive

Does anyone one have a TDI with the body kit on here?

I've only ever seen this one on gumtree before Christmas View attachment 22784

5 black side.jpg

I never miss a chance to post pictures. Not for sale though but I will keep an eye out for you.

Steve B

Haha Steve I want first refusal not that I'd proberly be able to afford it lol I'd need finance for that

Even if I sold it at the brand new Audi 2005 list price of a fully specced A2 I would still lose many thousands!!!! (true!)

This car was from built straight from the heart, the head had nothing to do with it (unfortunately)

But I have no complaints, nobody made me do it.

Steve B

Love those wheels with the black elastic bands - seriously low-pro tyres you have there Steve!

Simon

Love those wheels with the black elastic bands - seriously low-pro tyres you have there Steve!

Simon

Thanks.

They are 18" with 215 35 18s on.

I wanted 19" wheels but tracking down the tyres is proving to be tricky (nearly impossible to get the right diameter for the A2. but I think I MAY have found some)

Steve B

Even if I sold it at the brand new Audi 2005 list price of a fully specced A2 I would still lose many thousands!!!! (true!)

This car was from built straight from the heart, the head had nothing to do with it (unfortunately)

But I have no complaints, nobody made me do it.

Steve B

Is it possible to find out how many TDIs with votex left the factory?

Last year i emailed Audi customer services asking for how many A2,s were made in certain colours. The response was that most of the information has now been deleted so i presume that the reply would be no. :(

If this is a true position, which I would be sceptical of, and not a 'fob off', then this is especially sad news given the electronic media age in which we live. I am fascinated by history and heritage, of which this fine little car forms an important part for many. A great shame for the marque and the enthusiast following if some of this history is lost along the way.

Last year i emailed Audi customer services asking for how many A2,s were made in certain colours. The response was that most of the information has now been deleted so i presume that the reply would be no. :(

Back