Thank you A2OC!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigshow

I FINALLY BOUGHT IT!

Yeap, i'm now the happy owner of a 2001 A2 1,4Tdi SE with gray leather interior and all the other xtras!

After 3 days of ownership i have to share the following..

I love to wake up in the morning and realize that i've got the A2 parked in the garage.

I love to skip my breakfest to get some xtra minutes of driving the car to work.

I love to sit in the great quality seats and turn on the climatecontroll when it's -10 outside.

I love the feeling the dieselengine gives when i'm overtaking a car.

I love the thought that i havent filled any diesel yet eventhough i've driven over 520km

I love to push back the shade on the OpenSky to have the sun smile down on me in the morning,

I love to see the car parked in the parkinghouse at the end of a hard days work.

I love the shape of the exterior, i love the shape of the interior.

And I love the thought of driving the car on a hot summer day.

Well, thats it, call me crazy but i really really love this car. I'd like to thank all of you at A2OC, your posts have been valuable reading on my quest to buy this car.

--
Bigshow

2001 A2 1,4Tdi SE

CONGRATULATIONS,

Hope you keep enjoying it.

Shaf

Nov 2002 TDi Sport, Silver,Black/grey interior,climate. Replaced previous Mar 2001 TDi SE

Well done, Bigshow! Congratulations!

And now that you're there, how about explaining your nickname for us ;)
Were you preparing to show off your A2, with all its extras?

And judging by the amount of L.O.V.E. you express for your A2, you really have to be careful next Valentine's day. Don't forget your 'other love'!

See you around,

Edo

--
(2003 Silver 1.4 Tdi Exclusive(SE), black interior, sport seats, heated mirrors, JVC KD-SH909RB cd-receiver, Infinity Kappa 63.1 + Vifa on-dash tweeters, 12" Subwoofer on 300w Amp) and still not chiptuned by Abt, #$%$&!

Hey there!

Hehe, the nick is taken from the world of wrestling, from WWF(now known as WWE), Bigshow is one of the largest wrestlers around, his stats are Height: 7 foot 2, Weight: 500 pounds:)

I'm not a fan of the character but i thought the name was pretty catchy;)

As soon as i've found a digicam i'll post some pics, saying this i actually don't know how i post them on www.audi-a2.co.uk? Do i mail them to someone/admin?

Well swiv, my wife is just as fond of the car as i am, so i guess we're just one big happy family now;)

--
Bigshow

Hi Bigshow,

Congrats on your purchase...I hope your A2 brings you many years of happy motoring!
When you are ready to submit some photos, you can email them to me at: [email protected] and I will place them in one of the galleries. If possible, please can you resize them so that the files are not too large (I am still 10 days away from getting broadband!).

[img=left]http://www.a2forum.net/stuart.gif[/img=left]Stuart Diamond: A2OC Founder | Forum Administrator

2001 TDi SE:http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk1.htm Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest | Front Centre Tray

A2OC Website | A2OC Forum | Join the A2OC!

Congrats yes! I love your descriptions of what you love! Good! Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________
[img=left]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-2/11882/a2andme2.gif[/img=left]
2001 A2 TDI SE Crystal Blue with Open Sky, 6CD Symphony II, BOSE upgrade, DIS and HALF a winterpack!

iPAQ 3970 with Sat-Nav sleeve, rear cupholders, luggage net and floppy wiper!

http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk23.htm

Well done-I'm sure the two of you will be very happy together. Just remember to wash her once a week!

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

HR

Don't you? I find it to be most stimulating ;)

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Welcome to the club Bigshow! Had mine since sept 02 and still smile when I see it.

I get washed once a week, whether I need it or not.....and I'm not even sombody's wife.

Fi

2002 TDi Sport Cobalt Blue, winter pack, leather, rew

quote:Originally posted by Fiona

...I get washed once a week, whether I need it or not....

I heard of talking in the third person, however never when the third person was a car - ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back