Thank you

Just a quicky to say ' Thank you ' to Andy Clayton for looking after me so well on Christmas Eve when I collected the Beautiful ' VERA ' Audi A2 1.6 FSi
....and to the Audi A2 Owners Club for providing the trusted and secure platform which led me to Andy and ' VERA ' . In recognition of your hard work maintaining this ' Sanctuary ' I will be making a donation to the Club in due course.

THANK YOU and HAPPY NEW YEAR to EVERYONE 🥳

It was with a heavy heart that I watched Vera driving off into the distance, btu also a happy heart as I know that Andrew is going to be a very worthy custodian of Vera. Was a pleasure to meet you Andrew, all the best, and as you know, we are all on here to help each other out.
Stay safe, all the best for 2024.
Andy

I would like to say thank you to which ever posting I read (I cannot find it now) who advised of a poor tickover with a Tdi.
I had noticed the same recently on one of ours and was thining of going down the same route as the poster. However, the posting said they had used a fuel cleaner and that had solved would could have been an expensive exercise.
I have used Liquid Moly diesel fuel system cleaner (I think it was around £10) full take of derv and this into the fuel tank before doing a 500mile round trip on the motorway. Problem solved and now running super sweet.

I now assume injectors are now spraying much much better.
So thanks again..
(just for clarification I have no affiliation to liquid moly, it just looked ok)

Back