The A2 Graveyard

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
A week or so ago, a friend of a friend contacted me to say that her Dad had a bit of an A2 addiction and was getting in trouble with the Mrs for having too many A2's. He had to sell at least some of them and so contacted me because I'm a fellow addict.

So today I went to the A2 graveyard to see the potential purchases and this is what I found

rps20181220_143435.jpg

rps20181220_143507.jpg
rps20181220_150124.jpg

rps20181220_150152.jpg

rps20181220_150543.jpg

A grand total of 11 A2s, (didn't take photos of them all). I've agreed to buy all those that he was willing to part with and will either repair them or use them for parts, depending on their condition.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share the photos as any A2 enthusiast is bound to find this interesting.

Whereabouts was this graveyard? I'd love to see it building up on Google Earth - looks to have taken a few years, judging by the overgrowth.

The ones furthest into the farm haven't been on the road since 2015 so may take a little.more work to sort.

Would be nice if the colour storms stayed on road. The one is a diesel? Paint looks ok but those dodgy wheel trims would have to go.

That's some collection ..... and I thought that I was a hoarder! Time that you moved to a larger property, with a LONG, LONG drive! LOL!

David

Yes there's a Jaipur red in the mix as well but I'm hoping to repair that one.

The red storm is a tdi so I'll be doing my best to repair that one as well.

@A2Steve If by any chance you stumble across a twist interior in excellent condition (trim panels, door cards, dash, seats etc) please let me know.... Thanks ??

I see a couple of OSS. I love the burgundy colour.

If I was closer to you I could store a couple.

Back