Timmus in Northern Ireland - Saturday 22nd October 2022

timmus

A2OC Donor
Hello good people of A2OC,

I have just returned home after 6 weeks away, mostly blissfully lost in the Italian Alps. Today, I have started the process of replying to all the messages that landed in my inbox in the meantime. However, for the potential benefit of those club members who live one major island further into the Atlantic, I thought I'd announce that I'll be in the Belfast area on Saturday 22nd October. If there are A2 owners in NI or the RoI who'd like a small slice of my time, then please speak up.

My time on the island of Ireland will be very short. On Sunday 23rd, I'm attending a wedding and am then returning to Britain. Of course, with such a small window of opportunity, and no fixed base, there are many limitations to the range of services that I can provide, but I'll do my best. I won't be able to offer upgrades that require large parts or lots of time, such as double-DIN dashboards, rear electric windows, replacement bumpers, etc.

For those who are unfamiliar with my services, an overview can be seen here:

Kind regards,

Tom

@Tsu , @A2_NI , @Tipptop , @ds20prefecture

Last edited:
Hi Tom,
I don't suppose you have a colour DIS screen you could bring across, and/or an AF CCCU?

Cheers,

Andrew

Back