Too late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tuckerman Moss

Is this typical or what? I go out and buy a nifty new car, get all excited, do a web search and find this cool A2 club! So far so good! Then I learn 'membership is closed' effective June 2. I had all these grand plans about coming to a social so you could use your tool to turn on my Cruise Control (after I install it that is, after I buy it from Martyn that is - opps, without a membership there's no discount either). What's the scoop? You guys going out of business? :(

Tuck

Hello Tuck,

No we're not going out of business! I decided to close membership as I have a number of things going on in my life and am fast running out of the time that I used to have to maintain both sites. Rather than just end it all without warning next year, I wanted to give paid members a year of notice so that I can keep things ticking over for another year and then hopefully hand both this forum and club site over to someone new. This is obviously not an easy decision as I have built both sites up from virtually nothing and really don't want to see anyone else owning/running them so nothing is set in stone and this decision may very well change. You are more than welcome to join the club, however you should be aware that you may not get all of June next year in terms of my responding to emails or updating the site with any photos submitted. Send me an email if you still want to go ahead ([email protected])

With regards to socials. We will hopefully have a good prescence at the Audi Driver International event at Castle Coombe on Saturday 18th September 2004, so put that date in your diary now! I'll post more info on this and how to attend nearer the time. I am also in the process of organising another UK social, possible at Chatsworth House. So the club is by no means dying; just going through a potential transformation.

[img=left]http://www.a2forum.net/stuart.gif[/img=left]Stuart Diamond: A2OC Founder | Forum Administrator

2001 TDi SE:http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk1.htm Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest | Front Centre Tray

A2OC Website | 2004 A2OC Competitions

Stuart, Makes a lot of sense - and thanks for the reply. I'll email you off-list.

Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back