Toyo T1-R's cheap at Demon Tweeks

damadgeruk

A2OC Donor
Just ordered tyres for the FSI, 4x 205/45R17 for £169 and 4x225/40R18 for Dad's TT for £165(all Toyo T1-R's). Thanks to HotUKDeals, Demon Tweeks have a 4 for 3 and EBAYPR18 takes 10% off, also possible 5% cashback with Topcashback. I have no affiliation with either of these companies.

That's if they actually sell you them. Twice now they've let me down on Bilstein B4s - taken my money, left it a week then said they had no stock.

Demon TWeeks are getting no more of my trade and I'll not recommend them either now.

That's if they actually sell you them. Twice now they've let me down on Bilstein B4s - taken my money, left it a week then said they had no stock.

Demon TWeeks are getting no more of my trade and I'll not recommend them either now.
I had issues with the bilstein dampers through their eBay shop too though the price was too good to give in. Guessing you have not received yours? I'm with you (for the most part) I certainly wouldn't rush to use their eBay shop though I'm willing to put up with a little hassle if the price is right.
Don't get me started on Sky though...

Ahh, Sky - cancelled that around 15 years ago and will never go back.

Yes, they've twice now allowed me to purchase B4s that they then say they haven't got. Why list them for sale then?? Ridiculous.

Ahh, Sky - cancelled that around 15 years ago and will never go back.

Yes, they've twice now allowed me to purchase B4s that they then say they haven't got. Why list them for sale then?? Ridiculous.
Ridiculous indeed. I switched off Sky around 4 years ago though pay for my outlaws Sky broadband. Sky recently suggested I pay for a replacement router as existing was several days past its warranty! Needless to say, that didn't happen!
'Your' oven timer must be about due to sound, how goes it? :D

Am very tempted by this....could get 4 195/55/r16’s delivered for £139!

Add on £40 or so for fitting and it is a good bargain for decent tyres.

Cheers,
Steven

Still 11 weeks on the timer before the buzzer sounds. Going well though - pretty much everything prepared now.

Back