Traction Control seemingly over sensitive

Erlingtheelder

A2OC Donor
So on Saturday dad and I completed the intercooler change on Tonka (remapped 1.4 tdi 75).

I popped it out for a quick test drive and the traction control kept kicking in intermittently under acceleration and deceleration (though not necessarily under braking) and when I attempted to turn it off it also kept cutting in.

The obvious thing to do is scan it but does anyone have any ideas what might me causing it or experienced similar issues?

Last edited by a moderator:
Erling, are you sure the newly-released rip-roaring horses are not simply now overriding the amount of available grip? :)

Steering wheel straight? ASR will turn itself back on again over 60km/h. Only easy way to kill it completely is to disable the G200.

But I suspect something more interesting, like an un-straight steering wheel or misalignment of the front suspension.

Steering wheel straight? ASR will turn itself back on again over 60km/h. Only easy way to kill it completely is to disable the G200.

But I suspect something more interesting, like an un-straight steering wheel or misalignment of the front suspension.
I think you’ve cracked it @bretti_kivi as we’d just had the steering wheel off. Thanks for that!

The Erlings... Guys when you post can you mark it from senior or junior as we get confused.. Thanks.

Back