Trading in

AlanA2

A2OC Donor
Well, its with great regret but Im trading in the A2, all though Ive had the best of mostly troubled free 30,000 miles out of her, I want to get a cabriolet, so trading her in. Even the garage was impressed how tidy she is, and got £3000 for her.

Although I will be popping in now and again, would like to say thanks to everyone who helped and gave advice, and I will continue to promote the club.

Thanks
Alan

No a Renault Megane CC, decided to try a french car, had german cars the last 8 years.

Alan

Can I come Back

Hello, well its been over a year since I left after buying a Renault Megane CC ( stop laughing) But everytime I saw a A2 a tear fell from my eye.....so I'm back after buying a 52 plate 1.6fsi with full service history and ony 46,000 miles on the clock.

Alan

welcome back to the fold.why not join us for adi show at castle combe in oct.as a fellow fsi owner it would be nice to get a few more to the show-details in the social section. cheers mike

Welcome back.

After selling my first A2 in 2004 I returned in 2009. Nothing quite beats an A2 :)

LOL, Well Im glad to be back. Just hope the A2 is more reliable than the Renault ( it cost me a fortune)

Alan

Hi Alan,

God, I had a Megane (Migraine) Cab for 3 years, it was not the new shape it was the older 1998 Phase 1 2.0 16v and whilst I thought it was a good looking car with fairly good power output for the time it was awfully built. Over the pond, I wonder if they build better cars for themselves and whilst smoking a Gauloises, the French workers decided to send all the rubbish over hear to us as some sort of punishment. Anyway it cost me a fortune and after a long line of French motors, the AX GT, 205 GTI and R19 16v (my boyracer days) I drew a line under French cars after the Megane and swore never ever to go back. German or Japanese for me from now on - and ever since I bought the A2 I have loved it! Welcome back.

Back