trimstar/leather retrim

hi

am contemplating a full leather retrim with heated front seats

has anybody used this company? (trimstar, based in essex)

failing that does anyone have any recommendations for retrim (in kent)?

thanks

DV

Hi Discovolante,Nice name from a Bond movie?

anyway,
Trimstar had a group buy on here so never went anywhere,From the pics I saw it was a good quality finish though.

Funnily enough I was looking at these guys as I also want to get a re-trim but they have quoted GBP 1295 for 4 seats and 4 doorcards. They claim on their site that a couple of Audi main dealers use them so you might want to check if those quotes are genuine? Not sure if they would drop the price for more than 1 retrim but maybe worth asking - let me know if they would do a deal on 2 cars!

I have also been chatting to them today so count me in, three cars might look more attractive to them so we might be able to arrange a deal with them, he also said they offer a free pickup and collect service and only need the car for four days so it sounds good, Anyone else want a retrim??

Chris

trimstar update

late yesterday i asked a colleague to drop by the address on the trimstar website. place was empty. neighbouring business said had not been seen for weeks. based on this i would be reluctant to hand over the keys to my a2. the search continues.

PS group buy sounds promising

Last edited:
They may have moved, there website has not been updated since i looked at it last year and when i rang several times each time i spoke to a different person at reception who put me through to different sales people so i doubt it is dodgy

Chris

If you go to their gallery--->Audi--->pic 48 you can see the work they've done on an A2.

Would love to join you on this guys but I'll never afford it.

My car might be added to the list of A2s wanting a retrim if I'm able to get a couple of front seats with lumbar support...?
I've currently got grey honeycomb seats. If I can get seats with lumbar support in the same colour, I'll have the retrim done when I'm feeling rich.
How rare are these seats, either the standard ones or the sport seats?

Cheers,

Tom

They may have moved, there website has not been updated since i looked at it last year and when i rang several times each time i spoke to a different person at reception who put me through to different sales people so i doubt it is dodgy

Chris

Hello all,

I hope you don't mind me posting here - I'm TrimStar's website designer, and I've just updated the site (new design, and a bit of new content, too). I came across this thread when trying out some Google searches.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a link to a featured retrim gallery of an Audi estate in case it's of interest to anyone. The photos were actually sent to TrimStar by a happy client who wanted to say thanks.

I've been handling the TrimStar site since the site began, and have been in contact with Paul of TrimStar recently (obviously), so I'm sure you'll find they're still doing business, etc. :) Their current address is on this page.

I hope this isn't seen as spam or breaking any rules here - if so, I apologise and I won't post links again.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back