Update biodiesel

the grim reeper

A2OC Donor
well finaly got down to a quarter of a tank of fuel and had all sorts of problems cutting out every hundred yards or so, managed to fill tank up still not great, so tonight fitted fuel filter and what a game we had. Started ok then the air came through stalled, got it started ran for a bit, great went out on to the road, got quarter of a mile up the road and it started all over again:mad:, to get back started the car 7 times just to do that quarter mile back:eek:. bonnet off checking that fuel was coming through, had a go at bleeding the system after 5 attempts got it started, left for 5 mins on the drive, then went for a drive got home so went round the block a few times giving it full beans red line 1st, 2nd and 3rd no stutter or any problems , fingers crossed all clear :)
It will take some time for me to get the confidence back in the car to take it any distance, will let you know how i get on

Deffinetly will not be putting that in ever after this

Cheers Phil

yes boifuels uk in sheffield the one closest to meadowhall. When i rang them the next day, they said it was strange that i had problems when my car got up to temp.

Been out in it again today and touch woodits still running normal

Cheers Phil

200 miles no problems, all looks good, glad to have my A2 back on song thought it may have to be a fuel pump for a minute there

Cheers Phil

Audi/VW do not recommend bio diesel for this engine, neither for my 2.0 170!

It won't get my vote.

Back