V-POWER in my A2 ???

SPECKY

First tech question on here for me;)

I'm a BIG believer in V-Power and its results on our cars present and in the past.

Just swapped my Cabby over on to it and what a difference.:D

Mrs A's Mini is on it and runs brilliant and a good return on economy too :p

Question is...... Will my A2 be ok on it too ??? I'm feel certain it will but thought i'd run it past you guys and gals first !

Thanks,

SPECKS

I run mine on nothing else but v-power.

Really makes a difference in my opinion.

Apparently the 1.6fsi's run really good on it

Hi specky,most high octane fuels(v-power included) have different results on different engines. In most cases there is no real performance increase on economy engines like the ones in the a2. What you will find though, especially as you get higher milage on your car it will probably run better as less gunk and deposits of dirt have got into the engine.

I did a job with shell once and they had a test running which they let me view, in one engine they used normal supermarket fuel and in the other they used v-power, they simulated 100,000 miles on the engines and then basically cut the blocks in half as well as exposing the injectors. The injectors on the supermarket fuelled car were filthy and almost blocked completely whilst the v power ones looked short off of brand new. Same story on the engine block, they supermarket fuelled engine was covered in a thick layer of dirt whilst the v-power one looked pretty new.

This was enough to convince me and i now use v power diesel on my a2 and it runs really well, i would recommend if you have the extra cash to spend in the long run!!

Hope this helps you make your mind up
Chris

Thanks for the replys !!!!!!

Think i'd already decided to run it on Vpower in my head !!!!

You guys have just cemented what i was thinking.

Just runnin a couple of fills on 95ron to get an idea what its doing to gallon.

Then i'll put Vpower in and let you all know.

Thanks again....

SPECKS:)

Back