Vag-com auto door lock

rosscanning

A2OC Donor
Hi everyone,

If any one knows and could assist me to set auto door lock at 10mph and also audiable alarm set using Vag-con. So when you lock car you get a reassuring beep that all doors are locked.
Any help is always appreciated.

Ross

You need to go to the CCCU coding and change it, by clicking on the coding "box".

Make a note of the number of the current code (just so that you can always reset to this if there are any problems.

Adding 1024 to that code switches on the alarm beep.
Adding 32 does the auto locking

While you are doing this you should be presented with the coding helper and that lists the other options such as the "anti hijack" option that locks the door automatically above 10MPH.

I did post a listing in the "How to" "Index" section on here too

Steve B

Out of curiosity, when was this feature introduced as standard? My 2004 A2 doesn't have but I remember test driving a 2004 model few years ago which had this feature as standard...

Out of curiosity, when was this feature introduced as standard? My 2004 A2 doesn't have but I remember test driving a 2004 model few years ago which had this feature as standard...
There was no standard to it really, the early and late A2s all have the option that can be coded in VCDS.

Some have it coded in and others don't.

I just removed the auto locking from my wife's A2 because she doesn't like it, many people DO like it for safety and security, each to their own.

I even remove the option that allows you to open and close the windows from the key fob (long press on the unlock, or lock button) but only because if I lay on the settee it sometimes presses the button and when you wake up and your windows are all open, it can be a pain.

Steve B

Hi everyone,

If any one knows and could assist me to set auto door lock at 10mph and also audiable alarm set using Vag-con. So when you lock car you get a reassuring beep that all doors are locked.
Any help is always appreciated.

Ross
Tom timmus did this for my A2 on one of is tours.

thank
You need to go to the CCCU coding and change it, by clicking on the coding "box".

Make a note of the number of the current code (just so that you can always reset to this if there are any problems.

Adding 1024 to that code switches on the alarm beep.
Adding 32 does the auto locking

While you are doing this you should be presented with the coding helper and that lists the other options such as the "anti hijack" option that locks the door automatically above 10MPH.

I did post a listing in the "How to" "Index" section on here too

Steve B
Thank you Steve I’ll give it ago

Back