Vag-com huddersfield

Adrian888

A2OC Donor
Anyone in the Huddersfield area with access to VAG Com?! The orange engine light (denoting emmissions control system problems) has appeared. Any ideas?

Anyone in the Huddersfield area with access to VAG Com?! The orange engine light (denoting emmissions control system problems) has appeared. Any ideas?

If you dont mind travelling a bit further, contact club member Skipton01 who is base in Mossley and comes highly recommended.

Cheers Spike

Had thought of that and I have no problem with going to Mike other than the potential damage which could occur on the journey with not knowing exactly what is wrong. It will be a 60 mile round trip. My local garage who service my g/f's car and her sons cars (and is pretty good) says he has VAG diagnostic software so will try him tomorrow and take it from there.

The garage have hooked it upto the dignostics and they said the fault code denotes a fault with the throttle control unit. They have contacted the local audi dealer who claim it will be dealer fix only as the new control unit will need programming to the car..... They could not tell me what fault code number had shown up.... does the explanation sound feasible? However the good news is the car is drivable without any problems or potential damage until repaired.

Strangely the warning light has gone out without any reapirs being carried out on the car.........! Any thoughts?

Back