Vag com-vcds

john-wingnut

Gonna take the plunge and get the full kit.

Was gonna buy the Hex-Can usb set (from genden). Take it this is the correct one for our A2's??

John

There's no guarantee of compatibility with future models, but they'd basically have to use a completely new protocol for it not to work.

Let's put it this way, it works with everything VAG have made from the 1980's to 2010, so I can't see them changing now!

Cheers,

Mike

I was looking at getting this, found out today we have one at work and VAG wont let use use it on there cars, so i'm trying to get off them as we have about 11 vosa computers at work

Cheers Phil

Took the plunge and bought one.

Mike, being an expert with this set can you select the valve in the modules to watch what they are doing, so I can work out which one is playing up??

John

You mean value, as opposed to valve?

If so, then yes, you can set certain values in the measuring blocks to watch what is happening.

Cheers,

Mike

PS It's a steep learning curve and you've just opened the door to a lot of bedtime reading!!

Lol

I did mean valve. I wanted to know if i can monitor the N239, N18 and N75 valves, to find out which one is doing the random ticking.

John

Back