VCDS scan needed in Leeds area

As per the above thread, a member @ibesiano (who purchased his FSI off me a couple of years ago) needs a scan done. Who can help???

Here is the link to the free scan register hopefully there is someone near to him...

The other option is the member has an old windows laptop with a USB port and buys a KKL cable from ebay and downloads the FREE Lite version of VCDS from Ross Tech.

That way he can do all the scans he wants.

Sadly he’s sold his a2 and vcds setup with it. @Andrew I’m sure will update le register when he’s a moment
Good Evening,

I have taken note.

Out of interest, in a bid to keep the register up to date I check in January each year to confirm each register member is still active, the criteria being the member logged in the preceding year. If not I send a PM enquiry and unless the member has changed default preference it pops up in their regular email and they see it even if they have left and respond. Sometimes they are quite happy to offer a scan even though they have sold their A2 and are inactive, just shows the type of member on here.

In the case of @oneflewover it looks like they no longer have the means to offer a scan, we shall see.

Editing the register is not a one minute job!

Andy

Back