Votex Jacking point covers now available

Sarge

A2OC Donor
Hi all, I am now able to supply Votex jacking point covers, please PM me with what you need, please note all four are different so will need to know which you need. Also please note, these are, as printed, as I don't have time to smooth them out and prime them, therefore you will need to do a little sanding/cleaning up of it, which you would have to anyway to paint it to match the colour of your Votex Kit.

Covers are £25 each plus P&P, this is a good price as there is a lot of wastage of material during the production of the covers.

Also I suggest bonding a cable tie or the like to the inside of the covers and attach to the skirts of the kit, in order not to lose it again.

Sarge

Audi A2 Votex cover identification.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Graham nice to hear from you, hope you're well.
Thank you for your message. PM'd you Pal

Sarge

Hi all, I am now able to supply Votex jacking point covers, please PM me with what you need, please note all four are different so will need to know which you need. Also please note, these are, as printed, as I don't have time to smooth them out and prime them, therefore you may need to do a little sanding/cleaning up of it, which you would have to anyway to paint it to match the colour of your Votex Kit.

Covers are £25 each plus P&P, this is below cost, and there is a lot of wastage of material during the production of the covers.

I also suggest bonding a cable tie or the like to the inside of the covers and attach to the skirts of the kit, in order not to lose it again.

Sarge
Sarge
I'm missing passenger side front and rear covers, what is the cost for both please.

Hi Buddy, thank you for your message. Yes I print to order, for which corner/s do you need?

Kindest Regards
Sarge

Hi Sarge,
I need 2 votex jacking point covers if possible still?
Nearside if that makes a difference .??
What is the cost please per cover???
Many thanks
Andy

Back