Vredestien 165/65 R15 81T SnowTrac3's on 15" Enzo W 6.0 x 15 Alloys - with pictures

FlyingScot

I was asked to post these a few weeks ago and totally forgot so here they are.

They look fine from the side but do look a bit skinny, and they're pretty dirty at the moment.

We've not had much snow but in the four or five inches we've had on two mornings so far they've been excellent, even manage to provide a little bit of grip on clear ice.

PC220005.jpgPC220010.jpgPC220009.jpgPC220002.jpgPC220004.jpgPC220003.jpg

Really skinny looking.... must be good for mpg.

Btw, looks like your rear shock absorber rubber stop is quite knackered, and you're also missing the black plastic cover that should be attached to it to hide the metallic shaft that is showing in the pics...

not bad looking! I think 15" wheels is the new 18" for A2s :)

Like that colour matching centre cap

Btw, looks like your rear shock absorber rubber stop is quite knackered, and you're also missing the black plastic cover that should be attached to it to hide the metallic shaft that is showing in the pics...

If it were me i wouldn't worry too much about the rear shocks but would get the windows fixed in your house as it must get pretty cold at night...lol (sorry but i couldn't resist)

If it were me i wouldn't worry too much about the rear shocks but would get the windows fixed in your house as it must get pretty cold at night...lol (sorry but i couldn't resist)

LOL, not a problem, they breed us tough up here :)
All the missing bits off that hut dissapeared during the big storm two weeks ago. I was planning to put my campervan in there but not any more!

Back