waiting times for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew simmons

Hi
Recently have had to wait 4 weeks for a door loom to be delivered.
I am not impressed!!
Has anyone else experienced long waiting times for straight forward parts.
Audi Service does not!! impress me.:(

What's the longest anyone here has had to wait for a part to be delivered.

cheers

Andy

A.D.Simmons

Does this topic allow for tyres??[}:)][}:)]

Even our new steering wheel & gear knob only took 2 weeks from the factory. 4 weeks is excessive when new A2's are still rolling off teh production line.

Don't drink drive! Not only is it socially unaceptable, it also harms A2's.
Was a 1.4SE petrol. http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk14.htm http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/safety.htm
New A2 - Ebony Black, Red Leather, CC, Symphony + all the previous options we had.

Touch up paint, none available, no idea when it would be. I found it was a standard VW part and bought it 10 minutes later at an auto paint supplier, probably a lot cheaper too.

can't really include tyres since its not an audi produced part
but anything with an Audi stamp on.

cheers

Andy

A.D.Simmons

Body kit jacking point covers have been waiting 4 months car has been traded with it missing, Sales Guy unimpressed with his own parts team, tried to knock money off the px, but he was directed to my long standing order!

A2 TDI Sport Gone but Not Forgotten.

A3 TDI DSG, What do i do with my left arm and leg now ?

Couple of months for a pair of rear door speakers on my Leon when I had it! I know not Audi, but VAG all the same. I think it was the time when the VAG group were moving to a new centre, the Leon was a new car and any other excuse they could think of!

Doesn't look like things have changed!

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

I guess this could be dealer related too. The longest wait was two weeks for a gearbox.[8D]

NEVER attempt a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
A2 1.4 SE TDI replaced with A3 2.0TDI DSG, the transmission of the future - today.

See my long reply on Andy Simmonds other Topic regarding my apparently non-standard GOOD service from Listers Audi in Stratford -on-Avon. The window relay took two days to come, the tyres were there next day (for the 16inch alloy wheels)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back