Water pump 045 121 011 B

Howey

England
Howdy folks!

Has anybody got a genuine water pump 045 121 011 B who could tell me what part number it has on the body likely to be similar to
045121019D. Vag water pump part numbers on the box are not reflected on the part itself and 045 121 011B i believe is no longer availible from the Audi but also very few images exist on google infact there are more images of the lock ness monster!!!

Just trying to clarify in my mind for when i take mine off i am fitting the correct one and dont get caught out!

Hi Howey here is the parts diagram...

At the far right of the table it does give a photo of the part ( not able to confirm correct myself ), also the double arrows list other manufacturers that make pumps to the Audi spec including their part numbers.

So may at least give a few more numbers to look for......

The later part number appears to be fitted to a larger range of cars than the earlier one.

Hi Howey here is the parts diagram...

At the far right of the table it does give a photo of the part ( not able to confirm correct myself ), also the double arrows list other manufacturers that make pumps to the Audi spec including their part numbers.

So may at least give a few more numbers to look for......

The later part number appears to be fitted to a larger range of cars than the earlier one.

Many thanks!

Confusing thing is only picture i can find of 045 121 011 B has 045 121 019 D stamped on it which would mean B, F and H are all the same pump??

My guess is it is the same housing with a different impeller, perhaps plastic or metal.
All genuine pumps are plastic/composite impellers so stumped really, need to get mine off and clear find out! (Paperwork that came with the car shows a genuine pump and belt kit was fitted in 2014 50k ago)

Replaced the timing belt and water pump

The pump was stamped
045 121 019 D on the body and
038 121 031 G on the sprocket

Water pump
045 121 011 H is stamped
045 121 019 D on the body
038 121 031 F on the sprocket

They look identicle and i have fitted it touch wood without issue

Maybe its the earlier belt kit with hydraulic tensioner which uses a different pump?

Back