weird window thing.

bammers

Hi guys. Update on my opensky. I had the mot assessors out & yes it would have failed. Fontains paid up for that after a little badgering. Now to the topic.... A weird thing happened today. Carrying shopping out of the car & no hands free. One of the boxes rested on the key fob accidentally. Next thing I know all the windows open automatically ... WTF is that..? Is that an error or some key function you all know but I dont ..? Help me Obi-wan you are my only hope.:confused:

If you press and hold the open or close button all the windows will open or close respectively. Ive never tried it on the A2, but it worked on my other Audi's. Good feature if you get out the car and a couple of the windows are open. Press and hold and 'shazam' etc. fabby cars! :D

If you press and hold the open or close button all the windows will open or close respectively. Ive never tried it on the A2, but it worked on my other Audi's. Good feature if you get out the car and a couple of the windows are open. Press and hold and 'shazam' etc. fabby cars! :D

I use it all the time to get some air in the car before I get in it. Had it on my Golf before, great feature.

Yes you can some times come back to the car and find the windows half down:confused:, If when you are walking away from the car you catch the unlock it will start to lower the windows but as you get out of range it will stop, but because you haven't opened a door it will lock but not put the windows up, you can turn this feature off but in this weather i find it great to let the heat out fast

Phil

Best feature on the car I reckon in this weather!! Open the windows from 50 yards and let out all the boiling air before you get in and suffocate!!! I find it fun also to press the button as people are passing...the surprise is fantastic!!
I have a small amusement threshold!!!

Si :)

Back