Welcome to the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

6feet

Collected brand new A2 2003 1.4 TDI X-tend today.
So far so good (only 100 km).

It's got the sloppy wiper and it works very silent and great (it has been raining all day !)

Minor point is that the door on the right back is a little stug.

I hope my wife has as much pleasure with it as I have with my A4.

When i'm driving it and come across any other A2 i'll flash !

Excellent, Where abouts in the UK are you?

Enjoy the A2. Whats The x_Tend Bit?

CB

Sorry, but i'm from Belgium (did you think i'm from britain because of the rain?)

X-tend is a kit here (is a free promotion untill end of the year) includes some options like alu wheels, airco, perimetric alarm, remote control.

Funny you should mention it, its rained non-stop here (Bristol, UK) all day! (that may not surprise you)!.

Never heard of the x-tend kit here in the UK, Audi did a promotion a couple of months back where you could buy a basic A2 and have aircon & metallic for £250 extra which isn't bad.

Enjoy

Craig.

Well, i have metallic too, bought the car (company) for 17.955 € (vat included).
This is the price for a basic version.
Good deal a suppose.

6Feet - I hope that you and Mrs 5Feet enjoy the car for years to come, and may your floppy wiper bring you endless happy smear free flops. Many of us will be able to share your excitement, and beyond driving everywhere to show your friends over the week end I expect you are excited over the prospect of making a little donation to the A2OC to keep the forum going. After all without it you would not a have known a floppy wiper from a flippy one.

Regards
John Disdale

6feet-welcome and hope you enjoy your A2!.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

I'll never flash my lights again.
The first time a saw a A2 passing i was very excited and I flashed my lights. But when the car passed i saw it was the wife from the local Audi dealer (oops). Unfortunaly for him I didn't buy my car there, just went in for a visit and did some test driving with that A2 that passed me now.
that's the problem with the A2, mostly if you see one driving by it's from one or another dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back