Well Done Lincoln Audi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiona

United-Kingdom
Well praise where praise is due. I have to say this is not about my A2, but it is worthwhile!

My better half and I went up to Grantham on Friday for the weekend in his Allroad. Would have taken the A2 but we had luggage for 4 days and honestly, didn't want his muddy golf clubs in the boot! Anyway, pumped up his tyres at our local garage and thought the guage may have been wrong but didn't check it at another garage - stupidly.

We were 50 miles away from the hotel on the A1 in the 3rd lane doing about 80 when the tyre blew out. Managed to get off really quickly and the tyre was totally knackered, luckily no damage to the wheel. So changed the tyre and went on our way to Grantham.

Decided to find a local trye dealer on the Saturday morning. Phoned round and being an unusual tyre, of course nobody had one. So I called Audi Assist who gave us an Audi dealers number in Lincoln. I thought it might be worth a try to see who they use locally for tyres. Spoke to a really nice guy, Johnnie, in parts who said that they had 4 tyres on the shelf, come in and they would would put them on straight away!

Well, I was amazed! So off we went, greeted by a lovely lady on reception who got Johnnie out straight away, he came out a took the car in immediately! They also put the car on the machine to check a fault light which came on just before the blow out, checked all the other pressures and then sent out their senior technician to assure us that everything was fine.

The cost was very good, but the service was superb. So well done Lincoln Audi![23]

It is so refreshing to find somewhere efficient with good staff in all departments. Really would consider taking my car there if I was up that way when it was due for a service. Other half said the Audi golfs balls were cheap too.......

Fi

2002 TDi Sport Cobalt Blue, winter pack, leather, rew

In my opinion the best dealers I have bought and had cars serviced by. From my A2 to a top spec A8 bought a month ago. Excellent all round and the staff are very polite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back