Well, that was lucky...

Bargepower

A2OC Donor
Made my first long distance trip for months on Sunday after my bout of illness, I'd arranged to go and see @sciroccorrado so I had a place to collapse if needs be.
While I was there, I collected the wheels and tyres Jeremy has been holding for me for months.
What a good job I did!
I was going to fit them next weekend, along with the full set of mudflaps also from Jeremy, but having both rear wheels suffer punctures at the same time this afternoon in Ladbroke Grove wheel fitting became a priority!
Looking quite nice now - still filthy though.

unnamed.jpg

Glad you're better, shame to have missed you at Jeremy's the other Sunday. I saw those goodlooking wheels waiting for you to pick up, but they are even better on the car, really lift the look and go very nicely with the colour.

What was it that got you? ... not a Police stinger I hope ;)

Thumbs up for me - I had a sinking feeling when I saw the title of the post, but after reading it glad that you were able to collect sooner rather than later.

Also, if my wife says your car needs a clean … :eek:

Glad you're better, shame to have missed you at Jeremy's the other Sunday. I saw those goodlooking wheels waiting for you to pick up, but they are even better on the car, really lift the look and go very nicely with the colour.

What was it that got you? ... not a Police stinger I hope ;)

Pieces of Stanley blades I must have picked up when I reversed into a parking space :(

I'm building up to a longer journey now, ideally a combined visit to you followed with a call in at chateau Depronman. Probably another 3 or 4 weeks away, slowly building the stamina back up. I'd have needed two spacesavers today though ?

Back