• Paul (or some variant)

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
Having sold quite a few parts over the last few months to club members I have started to notice that most members contacting me have one of four names. There definitely seems to be some correlation between these four names and A2 ownership. The names are

Steve (or some variation of it)
Jeff (or some variation of it)
Allan (or some variation of it)
Paul (or some variation of it)

Just as a bit of fun I’ve started this poll just to see if my theory is correct. So please tick away and we’ll see if it’s true.

Well we've only had 20 votes so far but it looks like my theory may be right. 45% of members who have voted so far are called, Steve, Paul, Jeff or Allan :) Not a bad percentage considering the huge variety of other names!!

Guess you got 2 here as i .. zippy am called steve .. and jeff .. is sarah or using her surname of jeffery is best known as jeffers .. jeff ..

Thank you to everyone who voted. It was only a bit of fun and the technique is flawed but it does appear that around 50% of members are called Steve, Paul, Alan or Jeff :)

Thank you to everyone who voted. It was only a bit of fun and the technique is flawed but it does appear that around 50% of members are called Steve, Paul, Alan or Jeff :)

Great poll Steve, I know it was only for fun but interesting all the same, I'm glad your names up there with the best of em lol!

Back