What a fantastic place you have here.

KekseKaempfer

A2OC Donor
Hi All,

I'd just like to extend my thanks. For the site and to everybody on here. It really is a fantastic place with so much Info and expertise. I'm spending more time browsing and reading here that I should be doing much to the annoyance of my other half. Folks have been very kind, offering help and advice, got a PM this morning from Tony about my suspension.

Jules, the A2 is great, other than a few minor niggles, like a skippy CD player and some stuff that has broken since we've had the car, new windscreen coming my way and of course the suspension.
Steering is light, it burbles along the motorway quite happily, feels like a much bigger car than it actually is.

I'm very much looking forward to more A2 ownership. One day maybe I'll be helping rather than asking.

Cheers
Chris

Hi All,

I'd just like to extend my thanks. For the site and to everybody on here. It really is a fantastic place with so much Info and expertise. I'm spending more time browsing and reading here that I should be doing much to the annoyance of my other half. Folks have been very kind, offering help and advice, got a PM this morning from Tony about my suspension.

Jules, the A2 is great, other than a few minor niggles, like a skippy CD player and some stuff that has broken since we've had the car, new windscreen coming my way and of course the suspension.
Steering is light, it burbles along the motorway quite happily, feels like a much bigger car than it actually is.

I'm very much looking forward to more A2 ownership. One day maybe I'll be helping rather than asking.

Cheers
Chris

I could only agree with you. I have owned several brands of cars and have been active in several forums for different rides but this forums is by far the best one i ever encounted over my 10years of car forums.

Didnt mean to steal your stagelight but each time I see this, I myself wonder why I havent written it havent posted the same so I end up jumping along other ppls threads. ;)

Didnt mean to steal your stagelight but each time I see this, I myself wonder why I havent written it havent posted the same so I end up jumping along other ppls threads. ;)

i would like to echo Maso's comments too! i am guilty of piggy backing on other peoples threads regarding how good this site is in regards to help etc...

i think what differs from most other forums is that this is dedicated to one car, that being the 'A2' whereas other forums might cater for several different model of cars but nevertheless this is by far the best, knowledgable and friendliest forum ive been on :D

cheers cammy

Back