What is it called ?

A2 Louis

Banned
Hi all as you may know I have no radio signal in Doris and it’s driving me nuts :mad:. I’ve heard you can buy a device you plug into the back of your radio and you can put in your own SD card or plug your phone in via aux cable and play music:)

What is this device called ?

Anyone who has a connect2 in their A2 can you please confirm if I can play Spotify through my phone by plugging the aux cable into my headphone jack and does the music come through clear when playing music :)

I used to do that but switched to the Xcarlink bluetooth box instead. It will play whatever audio is coming from your phone once connected via AUX :)

I have one that I used to use in my old A2

Bluetooth works perfectly plus you can plug in usb or sd and it also has a mic for handsfree calls. Plugs into ext cd connector at the back of the radio.

a335e3a6a4c8a27abd708a6100c226b1.jpg

I can add to the market place if anyone’s interested

I have one that I used to use in my old A2

Bluetooth works perfectly plus you can plug in usb or sd and it also has a mic for handsfree calls. Plugs into ext cd connector at the back of the radio.

a335e3a6a4c8a27abd708a6100c226b1.jpg

I can add to the market place if anyone’s interested
I’ll send PM :)

Just found this @audifan it seems they have dropped the price to £36 instead of £55 ?

That looks identical to the one I have & if so they work perfectly well, so you should have no problems using in an A2

Just found this @audifan it seems they have dropped the price to £36 instead of £55 ?

Just to say that this version does not look like it has Bluetooth, hence the lower price.

Back