Information Which clutch kit to buy??

Thanks for the links jigsaw, maybe one in the middle like the LUK kit, can you find a link to one of those for me?

Cheers

Thanks for the links jigsaw, maybe one in the middle like the LUK kit, can you find a link to one of those for me?

Cheers

Google and Ebay is your best bet, i did have all 3 saved in my watch list but the luk is no longer available and not relisted

Google and Ebay is your best bet, i did have all 3 saved in my watch list but the luk is no longer available and not relisted

Wait for the next 46% off instalment of the Euro/GSF price war and you should be able to get the LUK Repset for around £150...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highly recommend the Luk clutch. My original covered 278,000 miles and only failed due to the x arm wearing through the pivot bolt resulting in early release bearing failure. The spinner still had 0.6 MM. left the replacement only had 1.6mm so estimate at least another 100,000 miles were left in it
I picked a Luk clutch kit up off eBay for 115 quid delivered in June this year
Luk gets my vote and was one of the two that Audi used. Sachet being the other
Cheers

Reactions: Tsu
Thanks for the input guys. After speaking with paul i went for the LUK one & got it on ebay for £133 posted :)

Back