White A2 Worsley Manchester

Hass

A2OC Donor
So as well as being a spot this is also a confession and a chance for me to seek forgiveness.

Spotted a white A2 at junction 13 of the M60 which is the slip road to Worsley.

I was in a cobalt blue A2 and was to the right of you and went past you as you just broke down literally a minute as I caught up to you.

I want to apologise firstly for not stopping and at least trying to push you to the hard shoulder. Unfortunately there were some circumstances which meant I was unable to stop and help and believe me I'm not like this, I will always try to help someone or another driver regardless of whether they drive an A2 or not. Firstly I had left my jacket at home and the weather was typical manchester lots of rain/sleet, secondly I was in a rush to get home to look after my daughter so that my wife could go to the gym on time and was running late.

I know it's not much of an excuse, all I can say is I'm sorry.

Happy to accept any punishment seen fit by the A2oc members for this particular crime.

I will say though your white A2 with black roof did look nice.

Sorry!

Hass
The unhelpful b*****d (just this time) in the cobalt blue A2

I couldn't sleep on Monday night and this is true. Was wracked with guilt. Also went through the situation of thinking if it was my wife who broke down , would there be a kind person who help her over to the hard shoulder.

You could possibly make amends, if the owner appears by offering to wash and polish her nice white A2?

Hopefully she managed to make it home safely.

Back