Who has the oldest registered A2

He's gone to a wonderful home, a really nice Father and Son team (Kirtley and Zee) who will will be supplying A2 related services including parts when they've setup.

Shoby Car still definitely looks as good as the day I finished rebuilding him and put him on the road!

Oh and Kirtley, that is one very special Saab! :)

Screenshot_20201030-103711_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's gone to a wonderful home, a really nice Father and Son team (Kirtley and Zee) who will will be supplying A2 related services including parts when they've setup.

Shoby Car still definitely looks as good as the day I finished rebuilding him and put him on the road!

Oh and Kirtley, that is one very special Saab! :)

View attachment 72078
Is this the atlantic blue colour?

Oh my god ?☹..we’re you in it at the time ? ..ps I’ve pm you my mobile ref wheel collection for Ian ..no rush from my point ...cheers Paul
Yes, bin wagon came across 2 lanes of traffic from a side street and pushed me into the kerb. Bent the back axle and also bent the space frame between the doors. Doors still opened and closed even though....
03F9A18C-0D11-4845-A4A3-C8006CD83D76.jpeg

Does anyone have an "W" or "X" plate car and a picture of it?
Yes we have a x plate car with 57,000 miles on the clock. We can send a photo but not until tomorrow afternoon as I am at my Father's house. It is presently on SORN. All round electric windows x 4 . Please telephone (number removed by admin)

Yes we have a x plate car with 57,000 miles on the clock. We can send a photo but not until tomorrow afternoon as I am at my Father's house. It is presently on SORN. All round electric windows x 4 .
Is it diesel or petrol ? colour ? Spec if your thinking of selling we have a for sale section ..or is sorned for winter ..?

Yes we have a x plate car with 57,000 miles on the clock. We can send a photo but not until tomorrow afternoon as I am at my Father's house. It is presently on SORN. All round electric windows x 4 . (number removed by admin)
If you wish to sell this car please post in the marketplace. There's a nominal 2 pounds fee for access.

If you wish to sell this car please post in the marketplace. There's a nominal 2 pounds fee for access.
Thank you for editing and removing my personal details. I understand that this is a conversation and not a sales place. I apologise for this and will follow your instructions.
Regards

MR NISBETT

X plater bought last week "dead on a driveway" for £250 with 120,000 ish miles on. See my thread in Intros for the story and updates.

Back