Who, where, how much? Curbed alloys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

18ME

One wheel is fairly noticably curbed and a couple not so bad. Any suggestions as to where I can get them done and what they normally charge to repair them. Can they do them whilst on the car?

Silver 2001 1.4 SE Opensky, Leather, Bose, Symphony CD, Climate. No DIS to see how much money I'm saving on fuel.
+ Something a lot quicker.
+ Something a lot, lot quicker.

A friend had his reconditioned at Sweeney Sherlock in Birmingham (0121 753 0960). He paid £220 for 4 14" wheels and was very happy with the result. I think he had to leave the car with them all day....as I assume they have to remove the tyres. I think there are other cheaper places that wijust ll polish out scraches too.

2004 1.4 TDi (90) SE, Cobalt Blue, Climate control, Cruise control, DIS, Sport seats, Winter pack, Symphony II.

We had one done by Chips Away on the first A2 - was quite deeply scratched and when done I could only find it by counting spokes from the valve - £50 plus VAT.

Ian

1.4 Petrol Special Edition, Ebony Black, grey leather, heated seats, climate, opensky, five spoke alloys for SWMBO (Replaced a 2002 1.4 Petrol SE) Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 iCDTi for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back