will these fit my A2

Thanks Tom, just have to find out how much p&p with a courier..i'm gonna swap from 17 RS4's with 204/40 continentals to 16's
Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing worth mentioning is that the offset (ET number) is quite high, meaning they'll sit quite deep in the wheel arches. Given that you're planning on running slightly oversized tyres, you may get some rubbing on full lock. This is easily remedied by using some thin spacers. If you'd like the face of the wheel to sit where the face of the 17" Sport wheels sit, let me know and I'll do the maths for you if you like.

Cheers,

Tom

Thanks Tom, i would want them in the same position as the 17"s so would look at using spacer.
Thanks David, just checked with Paisley freight and the bargain price is around £26-£28,
Phil

To get the outer rim of these wheels in the same position as the outer rim of the 17" Sport wheels would require the former to be moved outwards by 11mm.
A 10mm spacer should therefore give you the visual effect you're after and these are common on eBay. I'd check to see what they look like fitted without spacers first though, as the more curved design of the alloy may convince you that only 5mm is required.

Cheers,

Tom

May I suggest that you source tyres with adequate rim protection - the spokes of these alloys protrude outward and will be very prone to curbing.

blue skies
tony

Back