Windows

Luggsy

Hi my remote central locking stopped working tried all the different ways to re-synchronise none worked, then I seen a post where someone was having the same problem he solved it by unplugging the CCU and leaving disconnect all night when he reconnected it he was able to re-synchronise it and his remote central was working, so I did the same thing now my windows will not open and still no remote central locking , I have tried the hold the window switch down for 15 seconds then up for 15 seconds and. Nothing any ideas?

Hi my remote central locking stopped working tried all the different ways to re-synchronise none worked, then I seen a post where someone was having the same problem he solved it by unplugging the CCU and leaving disconnect all night when he reconnected it he was able to re-synchronise it and his remote central was working, so I did the same thing now my windows will not open and still no remote central locking , I have tried the hold the window switch down for 15 seconds then up for 15 seconds and. Nothing any ideas?
Have you got a second key? If so, does it work? If no second key, replace the fob battery, and get a second key pronto.
Mac.

Quick update unplugged the ccu again left for half a hour connected back and bingo windows are working but the remote central locking still not working

Back