Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas

:)

hope you all get lots of nice pressies and don't forget to give something to your A2 too!! and whatever you do don't forget the wife!!
Say Hi to the Tesco Father Christmas for me.

Talk to you all next year![:X]

Michelle&Thomas
from Ireland & Germany
1.6 FSI

Cheers Thomas,

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!!

Just treated my A2 to a variable service for Christmas :D

Kaine

P.S. Could be a popular post this one

As we are going through the regional variations:

Frohes Fest und einen guten Rutsch!:D

A2 1.4TDI Silver, CC, Blaupunkt Hamburg CD70, still fairly standard :(

Likewise I wish everyone on the forum a Happy Christmas. It would be nice to also wish everyone a Happy New Year at the self same time, but alas I am not about to be happy when my local MP (member of Parliament) is not capable of telling me when my gas mask will be delivered, and where is my local nuclear fallout shelter. Apparently these are immediately available to some with 2 Jaguars, but not to the lower life who drive A2’s or Golf’s. Its come as sad news that my opposition to the British Government appears to put me under the classification of a terrorist – but I figure this is 10 times better than being a highly paid traitor and con artist.

Regards
John Disdale

Whilst we're all using big letters and colours, it seems a like a good opportunity to join in...

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

The A2OC has now been going for 10 months...which has seen a small enthusiast site turn into the busiest and biggest A2 site in the world (besides Audi's site of course!).

Next year will see the A2OC being advertised in the Six Nations Rugby Tournament booklet as well as many more great competitions and discounts being made available to you all.

Have a good one.

Stuart.

2001 TDi SE, Open Sky Roof, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
Please support the A2OC & Forum: www.Audi-A2.co.uk/support.htm

Bom natal e feliz Ano Novo to everyone who ownes an A2 hehhehee or a Golf.
And many thanks to stuart
Tiago a2 1.4 tdi silver

TCasaca

Best wishes to everyone this Christmas whatever you get up to, and especailly for the hard workers at Tesco's...

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Best wishes to you all.
Shame that at this festive season there is a lunatic out there with weapons of mass destruction intent on destroying parts of the planet.
Still perhaps George W Bush will see sense sooner rather than later.

If hois dad had had the bottle to ignore the Press in Bekaa Valley ten years ago he would not be fighting his battles now! [}:)]

Merry Christmas [8D]

icon_smile_cool.gif

Merry Christmas and a happy 2003!

JanF

2001 1.4 Petrol Exclusive - Cobalt Blue Metallic - JVC KD-SH99RB CD/MP3/Tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back