Workshop Manuals??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can get some sort of workshop manual for my A2? It needs new brakes and I'm loath to send it back to the dealer for something I'm quite happy to do, if only with a little help from Mr Haynes![30]

Haynes probably won't do one as the car doesn't sell in large enough quantities. smart owners have the same problem.

It's available in German, and there are at least 2 A2 members who have offered to translate in the past. I am sure they will do so again when thsy see your post.

quote:Originally posted by Freight Dog

Thanks guys, I have a good friend whose German so that won't be a problem. Anyone know where I can get one from?

If he's a very good friend, then forget the translation; just get him to do the work :)

Just to clarify the e.mail from Beta.
Erwin is the official Audi site for on - line service information. Once registered you can download a section of the manual for which-ever system you require (engine, bodywork, brakes, fuel system etc are all covered) The data is encrypted so I think you need to be on-line to read or print it out. The good news is there will be no need to test the friendship of your German speaking pal as it's all in English

Regards Spike

Hi Beta
It's a real pain having to log on to read manuals already paid for so I'd be interested in knowing how to bypass the encryption - just out of curiosity you understand. Obviously I would never actually do it!!!!

Regards Spike

Grab yourself a copy of Informatik Image Driver and print the erWin Document to a Tiff File.. Use Adobe Acrobat Full to convert the Tiff file to a PDF Document.

I have some SSP file in PDF format... But are in german too... There you can find almost everithing about this beautiful car:) If you need them just send me an email to [email protected] and I will replay with the files.

A2 RSline 1.4 Sky|Nav|Winter|ABT

Just bought new brake discs from VAG parts and looking to fit these before MoT in June - any ideas? Can we get 1.2TDI workshop manual in english for this job?

thanks

Lukas

First A2 1.2 TDI in UK
Style pack + Chorus + Advance pack + winter wheels + iRiver MP3CD

http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/mar.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back