Worthing Audi & the broken OSS saga.

ijedgar

A2OC Donor
My ex has an A2 with opensky that has now broken.
After reading the posts on here regarding under warranty repairs for this problem on cars under 10 years of age at Worthing Audi I advised her to contact them.
She did so & was told in no uncertain terms that there was no such agreement in place.
She queried this with Brighton Audi (same group) when she put the car in for service & was told once again that this was not the case.
Has anybody actually had this repair done at Worthing & if so could they please post their experience here as she has had no luck with them.Thanks

She queried this with Brighton Audi (same group) ...

Seriously, don't spend time on this with any other dealership than Worthing or Rinner. For Worthing, you need full Audi service history, but Rinner are more flexible.

Thanks Mike - She only questioned it with Brighton (after talking to Worthing & getting a refusal) when she took it in for a service there as they belong to the same group (Worthing,Brighton,Eastbourne).
The car is main dealer bought Audi approved used & has been fully serviced at Brighton Audi over the 5 to 6 years that she has owned it.
I have advised her to contact Audi UK & ask then what is going on.

Strictly speaking it's not a warranty repair but a good will repair. But Worthing should recall all the other OSS replacements they've done ! Don't give up...

Back