Worthing TDI

steveb

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
GV53 *** Black TDI, seen this weekend in Worthing, seems to be having some issues, seen yesterday without the bonnet and today stopped with the bonnet next to it. wasn't able to stop and chat

Well I'm from Worthing and have a black Tdi. Although me and the car now live in Greece

Reactions: Ami
I actually bought it here in Greece, but I have driven it to the uk and back twice. It's much easier than you would expect. It's a TDI90 so cruises very nicely. Next year I will be doing the trip again. (It's the only way I can carry a years supply of teabags)

I actually bought it here in Greece, but I have driven it to the uk and back twice. It's much easier than you would expect. It's a TDI90 so cruises very nicely. Next year I will be doing the trip again. (It's the only way I can carry a years supply of teabags)
Through Italy & then ferry to Greece or the islands ?
I saw a group of English Triumph TR6’s in corfu whilst on holiday once.

There are various options. Easiest is a ferry from Greece to Venice, then Brenner pass to Austria, Germany, Holland, and another ferry from hook of Holland to Harwich. Venice to Munich is only 5 hours, and Munich to hook of Holland is less than 10 hours. So doable with 1 overnight stay. Alternatively you can drive all the way via Albania Croatia etc (Albania is now safe ish) it's actually quicker but further to drive through North Macedonia and Serbia because you are on a motorway all the way to Germany

Back