Wow! EBay ad

I used to love playing Outrun with the red Ferrari and also loved playing afterburner. I still have my Amiga 1200 and Spectrum ZX with loads of games . My favourite game on the Spectrum is icicle works

what a fantastic collection and can only dream of having this if i won the lottery!

i did have a few good consoles early years myself but had to sell to get something else, that being my neo geo aes with some rare cartridges :(

still got my commodore vic20 with some rare cartridges, zx81 and my atari 2600 with a box of games in my loft :)

oh well the closest thing ive got is my mame emulated arcade machine thats in my garage :)

cammy

That's amazing! Still have my old Atari, Megadrive and PS2. Got the ps4 now but it gets used more for Netflix! Amazon Prime and YouTube more than games

That's amazing! Still have my old Atari, Megadrive and PS2. Got the ps4 now but it gets used more for Netflix! Amazon Prime and YouTube more than games

That's exactly what I use my PS4 for too. Watching movies on Amazon Prime and Netflix with the kids. YouTube for music videos.

I bought the Witcher for it, last week. I sat down to play and just couldn't be bothered. I must be getting old.

That's a great collection. Got a PS2 in the cellar gathering dust, and the PS3 is now utterly taken over by my two boys, so I'm pondering a PS4 as a treat to myself for Xmas!

Back