Your chance for fame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

runboy

Ladies and Gents

I am pulling together content for the next A2OC newsletter. One topic that crops up on the forum time and time again is headlight bulb replacement.

I would like to put a piece in the newsletter on this subject.

Would anyone like to put their name down to writing a short (but comprehensive) guide. I am afraid the only reward will be your name in the newsletter, and the thanks from other A2 owners when they can change the bulb without going to the dealer![25]

If you are interested, post your name below.

Thanks.[24]

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Uhm...I definately recall that I promised Stuart a new/real fitting guide of the pictured walk-through I posted a few weeks ago.

Haven't come round to it yet. My mistake 8:\

Are you after one of those fitting guides or do you want yet another version for the newsletter?

Edo

--
(2003 Silver 1.4 Tdi Exclusive(SE), 95bhp/235Nm chiptuned by ABT, black interior, sport seats, heated mirrors, JVC KD-SH909RB cd-receiver, Infinity Kappa 63.1 + Vifa on-dash tweeters, 12" Subwoofer on 300w Amp)

Edo

Yes, your guide would be a good start. I was thinking of general bulb changes, either when a bulb fails or if people want to upgrade to a Philips headlight/indicator bulb etc

Would you be able to go through the guide you posted on the forum and tidy it up/check it is OK and detail how to change a headlight. The format you have already written it in would be OK.

That would then make a cracking guide, and save people money by not having to pay the stealer to do it!

Many thanks

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Steve, I've sent an email with an 'officially formatted' guide to guidesATaudi-a2.co.uk. It has been generalized to discuss all types of bulbs found in a headlight assembly.

Don't know if that ends up with you or with Stuart. Be sure to ask him if it remains quiet.

Cheers,

Edo

--
(2003 Silver 1.4 Tdi Exclusive(SE), 95bhp/235Nm chiptuned by ABT, black interior, sport seats, heated mirrors, JVC KD-SH909RB cd-receiver, Infinity Kappa 63.1 + Vifa on-dash tweeters, 12" Subwoofer on 300w Amp)

Edo

Great.Yes it will go to Stuart so I will check he has it.

Many thanks.

You're welcome!

But what I really ought to do is simply become a real (paying) member of the A2OC, instead of writing some fancy guide ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back